Seiten

Montag, 11. Februar 2019

Back

Dear friends

It's been more or less 10 months now. I took a little time off from everything.
It's been a year without Instagram, Snapchat and my blog. (alright alright, maybe I cheated a little every once in a while to check what I'm missing out on.)

Honestly the last year was
a blast. I am a very lucky human being at the moment, taking most of the pressure away from me, since I understood that I am the one pressuring me most.
It was so tiring showing everybody how amazing my life is. Instead I decided to live my life. Everybody who's interested about what's going on is more than welcome to share my path though.

Lots of amazing things happened. And things happened, that weren't that nice. Which is of course a normal thing in life.

It's been a year of creativity and self-fulfilment. A year of honesty and focussing on myself and what matters most to me. Now I am able to say that I am standing on both my feet, strong and confident. Actually I just booked my first solo trip ever and I am super excited and a little nervous! I am going to London quite soon for a couple of days. So if you have any suggestions what to do, what to eat or to see - you are more than welcome to tell me in the comments!

Of course I struggle, of course I am in doubt about things and I worry - actually I worry a lot because I feel like the biggest overthinker alive haha.
But I worked hard on my body image, about accepting myself the way I am - inside and out. Doing things I've planned if I feel like it, and allowing myself to cancel plans instead of pushing me to follow them, if I don't feel like it. Listening to myself, learning when and how to say no.
Standing up for the things I believe in. Making my life a little more green, with plants in my room and spending more time outside aswell as with sustainability.

Yes, the list sounds nice. But I'm not perfect with any of this. Progress can be slow. It can be soft-footed and one day you may wake up, noticing how much has changed.
But if not, it doesn't mean you're not making any progress at all. So please, please be patient with yourself.

Honestly, I don't know where I am going with this post. And I don't what made me write it in the first place. But I felt like writing something for the first time in a long long time now. So I'm gonna share this with you. And maybe nobody cares at all - that's alright. Sometimes I'm wondering why people write blogs anyway. Or why people might want to read them. I guess for me it's more like organize my thoughts, allow myself to take the time to just think them through, write them down and breathe.

So if you are reading this, I'm sending you lots of love! xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen